Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Healing Time

It's now been almost a month since my grandfather passed away. It has been really difficult for me over the past month. He left a gaping hole in my heart and will be sorely missed. =( It is funny what an impact one person can have on the life of another. We each need to take more time out of our busy lives to spend it with those that we love, you never know when that time or opportunity is going to pass. I started to have a major conversion experience 2 weeks before my grandfather passed, I didn't know then why I was having it, but I know now. God was building me up, strengthing me for the coming tole that he was about to extract, the sheer shock and loss that I was to feel and experience. However he has been there every step of the way, and the graces that I have received from this has been immense!

God is truely a loving God.

Pax Tecum,

Michael

No comments: