Sunday, February 16, 2014

An Incredible Journey

In the next few days/weeks I may be signing off on blogging.  I am reminded of the rich man asking Jesus what he must do to enter heaven and Jesus replied “Give up all that you have and come follow me”.  In my love of God and my pursuit of Jesus, if necessary, I will give up on my blog and follow Jesus to the ends of the earth if that is HIS will.  I have been preparing for years to pursue a vocation, in fact in 2010 I was in a Monastery and did study at a Seminary for a year.  I am entering into a more serious of a discernment process and in doing so, I might have to give up my blog.  It has been an incredible journey since I began blogging in 2006 at whoislikeuntogod.blogspot.com and then in 2010 when I moved my blog to this new address.  I want to thank each of you for the impact you have had on my life over the years and for being a part of my life.  Thank you for your prayers, I have appreciated each and every one of them.   I will post again soon to let you know if I will be shutting this down or not, I will know definitively within the next two weeks.

Please pray for me during this time of intense discernment.. pray for guidance.. pray that God’s Will be done.. and pray for perseverance on my part.

God Love & God Bless,

Michael

http://monk2be.com

No comments: