Saturday, May 10, 2014

Check Engine Light – Warrenton VA

Check Engine Light – Warrenton VA

We received a testimonial video from a very satisfied new customer this week.  Below is the email testimonial and video that the customer made and posted on his youtube account.

Dear AAMCO of Warrenton,

For the past two months I have had a check engine light on in my minivan.  It’s bothered me, not knowing what was wrong.  I visited several different auto stores in the Warrenton & Culpeper area for my check engine light, two of the stores that I visited couldn’t even find my particular van in their system.  I purchased this vehicle 4 yrs ago from a GSA auction and one store employee told me that my vehicle couldn’t be found because it was a former govt owned van.  I couldn’t believe that answer and decided to stop in at your shop.  I am so happy that I did.  When I pulled up I was greeted by a service tech and my van was brought right in to be looked at.  I met with the owner Jimmy who was fantastic and very professional  In less than an hour the problem was found and resolved.  I cannot tell you how happy I am, now I don’t need to worry about this. It has been weighing on my mind for these past two months, I didn’t know if my van was going to break down at any moment or what was going on.  What a relief!  I will be recommending your service to everyone that I know.

Thank You,

Michael B.

The video testimonial is below.  If you currently have a Check Engine Light on, please give us at a call at 540-216-0595 to schedule an appointment or stop by our shop located at 131 Broadview Ave, Warrenton, VA.

http://ift.tt/1uqE4NM

No comments: